Employees at Braun & Steidl share a passion for their career and for improving the built environment around them.
We are currently seeking to add like-minded individuals to our team. E-mail your resume to: Chas Schreckenberger at email@example.com along with a description of the position you desire. Current positions available are referenced below.
Braun & Steidl Architects has an immediate opening for an Intern Architect for full time employment in our Akron office. Our portfolio includes higher education, institutional, civic, religious, hospitality and historic restoration projects that include academic spaces, community recreation, hotels, student housing, senior housing, churches and other challenging project types.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualities and attributes:
• Minimum 2 years of experience with an architectural firm
• Understanding of construction details and methods
• Experience using Revit in preparing construction documentation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of sustainable design principles and LEED guidelines a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketchup a plus