Planning, programming and design integrate this complex into its urban environment. The 1894 Howe Mansion was renovated with 11,000 sq. ft. added to the historic building. The Administration Center is a new three-story 33,000 sq. ft. building that houses the University President, senior administrators and Elements Bistro. The building was designed to achieve LEED Silver Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).