Exterior 1

Project

Parker Hannifin Hall (Howe Mansion) - Cleveland State University

Details

Parker Hannifin Hall, formally Howe Mansion, was constructed in 1894. One of three remaining mansions from “Millionaire’s Row” on Euclid Avenue, the decaying 3-story home had remained vacant since purchased by Cleveland State University in 1982. The mansion was in need of major interior and exterior restoration, including terracotta repair, roof replacement, and new building systems, all while preserving its historical significance and creating new spaces for the Graduate Admissions Office.